The Keya Home Coordinator will supervise staff and oversee conformity to identified evidence-based practices and quality service delivery of MHA-NE Programs. The coordinator will work directly with program staff to ensure they are properly equipped with skills, knowledge, and necessary materials to provide quality services to all MHA-NE participants. The coordinator will communicate with other Program Coordinators to facilitate seamless access to all MHA-NE programs of their choice and address all matters in a recovery focused and timely manner. The coordinator will assist MHA-NE staff and program participants living with mental health and/or substance use issues to gain and maintain their recovery by providing intentional peer support, offering informed choice, advocating, promoting wellness and encouraging HOPE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Lead area staff in managing and administering programs and services that are consistent with licensure and accreditation bodies, evaluate the results of overall operations, regularly and systematically report results to the Executive Director.
· Interpret policies and procedures to personnel.
· Collect program data including but not limited to; number of guests served, where they transition to, what programming they participated in, and complete follow up calls
· Supervises all assigned staff through the delegation, coaching and monitoring of their performance and provide opportunity for growth.
· Collect all required information and ensure all documentation, reports, and data is completed and on time.
· Represent MHA-NE to internal and external stakeholders, peers and the community.
· Co-facilitate routine staff meetings.
· Assist with other duties as assigned and coordinate area activities with those of other areas and departments
· Review and process employee time and mileage data and submit as required.
· Ensure maintaining necessary information and play an active role in the accreditation.
· Work with other coordinators on staff schedules between both houses and complete time sheets in a timely manner.
· Punctually and professionally attend all necessary meetings as assigned.
· Assist with personnel activities of the areas following areas including the development of assigned performance evaluations, disciplinary process, and interview process. Provide detailed, timely, and documented information relevant.
· Uphold the values and ethics of MHA-NE with integrity to all external and internal stakeholders, participants and the community.
· Regular and open communication with supervisors about activity in the department including personnel, desired changes, and overall function.
· Consult with program participants and stakeholders to evaluate, market, and promote services.
· Understand you Represent MHA-NE adhere to all MHA-NE policies and procedures and uphold the mission and values.
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
It is the responsibility of each MHA-NE employee to:
A. Treat all people with dignity and respect, prioritize guest/participant needs, and advocate for the people we serve.
B. Maintain confidentiality of agency, guests, employee’s salary information.
C. Promote the human dignity, rights, safety, and wellbeing of individuals served.
D. Professionally and ethically handle agency and guest property.
E. Fulfill all responsibilities as a mandatory reporter.
F. Display a positive attitude towards co-workers, supervisors, guests, participants, programs, and the agency.
G. Demonstrate good communication with guests, participants, supervisors, peers, outside resources and family/guardians.
H. Demonstrate good attendance
I. Punctually attend and participate in all assigned meetings, in-services and trainings.
J. Demonstrate involvement as a team member.
K. Adhere to all applicable regulations, laws, policies, procedures, and know and understand your job responsibilities
L. Submit paperwork and meet job responsibility deadlines as assigned.
M. Maintain all required approvals/licensures/certifications.
N. Other duties as assigned.
It is the responsibility of each Supervisory/Administrative employee to:
A. Monitor and evaluate progress of employees in a timely and accurate manner.
B. Provide fair and consistent direction to employees.
C. Be visible to employees and peers in area of responsibility, providing an effective role model and mentor.
D. Ensure effective interpersonal relations with all staff and management. Maintain open lines of communication with supervisor(s) in all areas of supervision.
· A degree in Human Services or a related field, or a minimum of three (3) years related successful work experience and/or training preferred.
· Lived experience with substance use and/or mental health issues, actively in recovery and willing to disclose.
· Must meet agency policy on transportation and background checks.
· Possess ability to work daily utilizing standard home, shop and office equipment.
· Proven proficient ability to use independent judgment, analytical/decision-making skills, verbal and written communication skills, human relation skills, team working skills, and organizational skills,
· Position will contain medium physical work consisting of exertion of up to seventy (70) pounds of force occasionally, exerting up to twenty (20) pounds of force frequently and exerting up to ten (10) pounds of force occasionally to move objects. This position consists of a combination of sitting, standing, or walking.
· Must receive and maintain required training and certificates within the first year of employment.
· Support and adhere to the Recovery and Peer Support Models as practiced by MHA-NE.