We exist to promote wellness and recovery
We are the leader for nationwide transformation in the Behavioral Health Community
We assist individuals living with mental health and/or substance use issues to gain and maintain their recovery by:
- Intentional Peer Support
- Offering Informed Choice
- Promoting Wellness
- Encourage hope throughout all MHA services and activities
Core Values (Team Agreement)
MHA-NE Team Agreement
· To actively participate in and be mindful of our own recovery as well as being respectful of others.
· To be direct, respectful, transparent and honest with self and others.
· To be open, transparent and honest about potential conflicts of interest and/or biases.
· To treat ourselves and others with unconditional high regard.
· Challenge yourself to be creative, innovative, adaptable, resourceful and approachable.
· To strive for personal excellence and work together to thrive as a team.
· To grow and move forward through conflict, handle timely, and with mindfulness.
· To use and believe in our own abilities and know when to utilize the strengths of our team.
· Peer support isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
· To be humble and act with integrity.
· To choose to live, laugh, love and grow.