We exist to promote wellness and recovery
We are the leader for nationwide transformation in the Behavioral Health Community
We assist individuals living with mental health and/or substance use issues to gain and maintain their recovery by:
- Intentional Peer Support
- Offering Informed Choice
- Promoting Wellness
- Encourage hope throughout all MHA services and activities
Peer Specialists use their own life experience to support and
walk along with participants through life’s challenges.
We offer a variety of services in an effort to assist individuals
in finding wellness and hope. All of our services are voluntary
and all participants can expect to be treated with dignity
Core Values (Team Agreement)
MHA-NE Team Agreement
· To actively participate in and be mindful of our own recovery as well as being respectful of others.
· To be direct, respectful, transparent and honest with self and others.
· To be open, transparent and honest about potential conflicts of interest and/or biases.
· To treat ourselves and others with unconditional high regard.
· Challenge yourself to be creative, innovative, adaptable, resourceful and approachable.
· To strive for personal excellence and work together to thrive as a team.
· To grow and move forward through conflict, handle timely, and with mindfulness.
· To use and believe in our own abilities and know when to utilize the strengths of our team.
· Peer support isn’t just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
· To be humble and act with integrity.
· To choose to live, laugh, love and grow.