POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Executive Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant’s job responsibilities are to provide administrative support functions to the Executive Administrative Assistant. This position is primarily responsible for receptionist duties, general correspondence/document preparation, and mail process functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Answering/directing in-coming calls
· Prepare and process incoming and outgoing mail
· Meeting scheduling
· Photocopying needs
· Prepare documents for billing
· Attending meetings as needed
· Shopping for office and house supplies as needed
· Maintaining social media accounts
· Maintain maintenance database
· Organize community activities
· Assist with preparing for guest
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Correspondence with donors
· Assist with front office duties when necessary
· Ability to focus on multiple tasks while maintaining polite and courtesy
· Assist with tasks assigned from Executive Administrative Assistant
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
It is the responsibility of each MHA-NE employee to:
A. To adhere to the MHA-NE Team Agreement, MHA-NE Mission, and MHA-NE Core Values
B. Maintain confidentiality of agency, program participants, employee, and salary information.
C. Promote the human dignity, rights, safety, and well-being of participants served professionally and ethically handle agency and participant money and property.
D. Fulfill all responsibilities to uphold the law of ethically reporting child and vulnerable adult neglect and abuse
E. Display a positive attitude towards participants, programs, and the agency.
F. Demonstrate good communication with program participants, supervisors, peers, outside resources and family/guardians.
G. Demonstrate good attendance
H. Punctually attend all assigned meetings, in-services, and trainings.
I. Demonstrate involvement as a team member.
J. Adhere to all applicable regulations, laws, policies, procedures, and know and understand your job description.
K. Submit paperwork and meet job responsibility deadlines as assigned.
L. Maintain all required approvals/licensures/certifications.
M. Must be an exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing
N. Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
O. Have a clean driving record
P. Other duties as assigned.
· Must receive required training and certificates within the first year of employment
· Must meet agency policy on transportation and background checks.
· Support and adhere to the Recovery and Peer Support Models as practiced by MHA-NE.
· Possess ability to work daily utilizing standard home, shop, and office equipment.
· Proven proficient ability to use independent judgment, analytical/decision-making skills, verbal and written communication skills, human relation skills, team working skills, and organizational skills/time management,
· Position will contain medium physical work consisting of exertion of up to seventy (70) pounds of force occasionally, exerting up to twenty (20) pounds of force frequently and exerting up to ten (10) pounds of force often to move objects. This position consists of a combination of sitting, standing, or walking.